Open Meeting February 12th, 4pm
Hay House, 943 Georgia Ave, Macon GA.
WELCOME TO THE INTOWN MACON NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION
Want to join the oldest neighborhood association in Macon? Welcome to the neighborhood! The most significant way to celebrate the quality of life for InTown residents is for neighbors to connect and help each other. That is what the InTown Macon Neighborhood Association is all about.
We are a non-profit 501c3 origination. Dues and Contributions are tax deductible to the extent prevented by law. If you are a new resident, we invite you to enjoy a complimentary membership for your first year. Dues are generally paid in January of each year, however, dues received in the 4th quarter will be applied to next year’s membership.
- Architecturally significant Homes
- Walking distance to Downtown shopping, restaurants & museums
- Award winning Private & Public Schools
- Outstanding libraries and recreational facilities
- Multiple Park Exeriences
- Cultural Experiences and Events
- Social Events such as porch parties, Easter Egg Hunts, and holiday parties geared toward members of all ages